Wednesday 31 July 2013

Why List Building should be your top priority as a Business Owner

If you are like most people who are starting out, you may be involved with internet marketing to make quick money. (I know that I was) Building an email list took too much time. Besides what was I supposed to do with that list once it started growing? I didn’t have time to build relationships with my readers. I wanted to make money and I wanted to make it quickly. All I had to do was set up a niche site and then do a couple Senuke blasts to my new site and then I would be sitting number one on Google. My site would start making sales, yet after that sale how are you going to keep in contact with that customer if you have no contact information about them?
Having a list means you build up a relationship,letting people know about you and the products or service you provide,they came to trust you if you give useful information,advice,tricks,humor, so then when you offer a product or service a percentage will take up that offer while the rest will still be open ot other offers some time in the future but you only had to get them onto your list once.Which is a big saving on advertising cost for new customers .So a smart business owner will look for clients for the long term not a quick sale,building a relationship which can last for years,which means you can sale to the same people over and over again.The power of a list is if you lose everything, with a list your in business with buying customers very quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment